DateWed, Apr 03, 2024, 08:30 AM – Wed, Apr 03, 2024, 04:30 PM
The Bootcamp for Trainers program provides the critical tools required for trainers to refresh their proctoring skills and implement better strategies in creating effective training environments for their teams. Trainers gain valuable tips to assist them in increasing engagement and creating insightful and impactful facilitations.
During this one day virtual program, trainers will earn six (6) continuing education credits (CECs), and walk away with an abundance of knowledge and confidence in leading quality trainings.
This program is ideal for:
- Trainers who have attended the AHE Signature Train-the-Trainer (T3) program and need to renew their trainer eligibility.
- Trainers who have led AHE Signature Program certification programs at their facilities and need training tips and techniques.
- Trainers who have not trained in the past 3 years and need training tips and techniques and need to renew their trainer eligibility.
*Before signing up, please read the AHE Signature Programs trainer eligibility requirements located in the program page.
This is a one-day virtual program. Attendees will also receive a certificate of program attendance after the successful conclusion of this training. When registering, please use the AHE account of the attending participant. If you are registering on behalf of someone else, do not do so from your own account – registrations cannot be transferred from one name/account to another.
- Class Runs: April 3, 2024
- Registration Deadline: April 2, 2024, at 11:59 pm CT
- CECs: 6
- Product Code: 324ESS0424