Access the Pathways to Clean Program
Turnkey cleaning and disinfection solutions for outbreak and pandemic surge response.
Charting the Future of Environmental Hygiene and Infection Prevention
Establishing confidence in cleaning and disinfection practices is essential to success as society continues to evaluate and reimagine how to address future threats of pandemics and outbreaks. This comprehensive, turnkey eLearning bundle provides the tools to train and educate the frontline staff responsible for maintaining cleanliness.
- Authoritative: Inspire patient confidence with a guidance from the trusted and recognized authority in environmental hygiene, The Association for the Health Care Environment, of the AHA.
- Evidence-Based: Lead your teams with education, and cleaning, and disinfection protocols.
- Valued: Clean with confidence, enhance peace of mind
LEARNING MODULE FEATURES
Easy access to a turnkey cleaning solution.
Content is delivered via the AHE online learner community. Leaders participate in all learning modules, and quizzes online and at their own pace to earn a certificate and seal for their facility; then download the presentations, materials, and checklists to train their frontline staff. learn more>
- View presentations and infographics
- Review checklists
- Watch webinars and training videos
- Complete online quizzes
- Download all of the learning materials
- Train frontline teams
Respond - Recover - Rebuild
This ebundle includes training and education content that addresses infection prevention strategies, cleaning, disinfection, sanitation, and preparedness for biological events and emerging pathogens, like COVID-19. Our virtual content features educational programming addressing topics. learn more>