AHE Sustainability Certificate Program Review Process
All documentation needs to be sent with a complete application and payment to AHE before application will be reviewed.
- It is the responsibility of the facility submitting the application to review all requirements and confirm that all required material is included with the package submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications will be evaluated based on the completeness and achievements of the facility based on the material submitted.
- A 1-2 hour interview will be set-up between the primary contact and a member of the rewards committee within 4 weeks from application receipt.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for a final response from AHE, allowing 6 weeks of total elapsed time from the day the application and payment is submitted.
- In the event that a level is applied for and not achieved, the committee can elect to award a certificate for a different level if criteria is met. Likewise, the committee may award a higher level than for which is applied.
- The determination of the committee will be final.
- The certificate will be valid for a twelve (12) month period based on the certificate announcement date. It may be renewed or upgraded at the end of twelve months by submitting a renewal application if the current level is maintained and documented by completing an application for a higher level if the facility meets the requirements for that level.