Justification Toolkit for AHE Exchange
AHE Exchange Conference 2024
July 21 - 24 2024, Phoenix
AHE Exchange Conference & Solution Center is geared to help growing professionals’ network, share information, create connections and learn more about health care environmental services. Professionals can learn new and emerging strategies, find solutions to long-standing challenges and become informed about best practices.
To make the most of your experience, and to help provide tangible value of your attendance, use the following attendance return on investment (ROI) toolkit. It will help you set goals and clearly define objectives so you can easily justify the investment with all the ways you and your organization will benefit.
- Not a member? Join AHE and register for the conference and save up to $200 off the non-member rate.
- Planning early will help you secure lower airfare and receive a discounted room rate.
Communicate with Your Employer
- Customize and send a justification letter to your employer explaining all of the benefits you'll get from attending the AHE Exchange Conference, and how they will improve your performance and help advance your organization.
- Be ready with a plan that identifies who will handle your responsibilities while you are attending the conference. Ensure your employer knows that you will still be accessible during your time away from the office.
- Offer to deliver a short presentation or written report for your colleagues to share what you've learned and multiply the benefits of attendance.
The editable justification worksheet and letter template allows you to explain to your employer all of the benefits you'll get from attending the AHE Exchange Conference, and how those benefits will improve your performance and help advance your organization. This includes:
- Two worksheets to help compile key data points and information to include in an attendance justification letter to your supervisor.
- Attendance costs section to help develop an estimated total cost for attending.
- Helpful list of past attendee testimonials and past exhibitors.
- Customizable justification letter template.