AHE has partnered with The Ohio State University to create the first academic certificate in healthcare environmental services within a hospitality management program. This program is open to Ohio State College of Education and Human Ecology undergraduate students studying hospitality management, as well as existing healthcare professionals. The program consists of 12 credit hours (3 courses and an internship).
Fee per course $1297.50
Total program fee $5190.00
• CSHSPMG 2200 Introduction to Healthcare Environmental and Hospitality Services – 3 hrs
• CSHSPMG 3200 Infection Prevention in Healthcare and Hospitality – 3 hrs
• CSHSPMG 3210 Healthcare Environmental Services Internship – 3hrs
• CSHSPMG 4200 Consumer Experience in Healthcare and Hospitality - Capstone course – 3 hrs
Now Available: Introduction to Healthcare Environmental and Hospitality Services
AHE-OSU course offering Spring 2018
Fully Online Course (3 credit hours)
Instructor: Vanja Bogicevic
An application and discussion of hospitality principles and customer experience management in the healthcare industry.
15 weeks - 45 hours online
• High School degree
• 2.0 GPA
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident