Areas with an interest in starting a Chapter:
- Aztec (San Diego & Imperial Counties)
- Northern California
- North Carolina
Do you know your region? AHE divides the United States and Territories into 9 regions.
Chapter Resources for Current Chapters
- AHE Chapter Annual Report due on January 31st of each year. Click here to download. Please email AHE at email@example.com.
- CPE Application. Have your Chapter meeting approved by AHE to offer Continuing Professional Education credits at your meeting. Click here to download the form.
Chapter Resources for New or Developing Chapters
- Starting a Chapter? Download AHA's Chapter Development Toolkit! Are you interested in starting a Chapter in your region? Chapters provide environmental services professionals with invaluable networking, education and leadership at the local level. To understand the steps necessary to starting and maintaining your own society, the American Hospital Association has created a toolkit to help local members start a chapter. Click here to download the toolkit.
- AHE Chapter Affiliated Agreement. Click here to download.
- Sample Bylaws. Click here to download.
- American Hospital Association recorded a webinar on helping chapters develop and become affiliated with AHE. Please contact AHE at firstname.lastname@example.org for the webinar.
If you have any questions about starting a Chapter in your area, please contact AHE at email@example.com or 312-422-3860.