Student Membership with AHE shall be available to full time college students taking course work related to any discipline represented by AHE. Students cannot be currently employed full time in the health care field. When applying for or renewing student membership, students must provide documentation to validate full-time academic status confirming pursuit of a degree (12+ credit hours for undergraduate, 9+ credit hours for graduate).
$25 annual membership fee
AHE Member Benefits:
- Complimentary education (on-demand webinars, online courses, etc.)
- Surveys, white papers, reports
- Bi-weekly AHE ES News from Health Facilities Management
- Discounts on Exchange conference
- Discounts on all publications
- Access to MyAHE professional community
- Templates and tools
- Member directory, and more!
Members may cancel their membership at any time, but dues will not be refunded nor is membership transferable.