ASC membership shall be available to an individual employed by a company or organization other than a health care facility. ASC members may provide PAM members with professional, technical, consulting services and/or products. This may include personnel from health care manufacturers and suppliers, distribution companies, societies and associations, foundations, corporations, academic institutions, commercial firms, agencies or organizations and other corporate level professionals not directing environmental services operations on a day to day basis but have an interest in and a desire to support the objectives of AHE. ASC members may serve on action teams, vote, and hold office in accordance with the AHE Policies and Procedures.
$225 annual membership fee
AHE Member Benefits:
- Complimentary education (on-demand webinars, online courses, etc.)
- Surveys, white papers, reports
- Bi-weekly AHE ES News from Health Facilities Management
- Discounts on Exchange conference
- Discounts on all publications
- Access to MyAHE professional community
- Templates and tools
- Member directory, and more!
Members may cancel their membership at any time, but dues will not be refunded nor is membership transferable.