The AHE Innovation Award has been developed and designed to recognize and increase awareness of Products, Processes, and Technology Advancements that empower individuals to improve measured outcomes in caring for the healthcare environment. AHE recognizes the importance of being inclusive in its efforts to recognize the “best and brightest” as we look to challenge the existing expectations of performance, behavior, engineering, and quality outcomes through innovation.
Innovations must be commercially available or otherwise already in the public domain as this award is intended to increase awareness of available solutions. This application requires a nominal application fee of $300 at the time of application.
Who should Apply:
- companies with new products
- companies that benefit environmental services
- companies who would like to showcase their product at EXCHANGE
- Key Source International – Winner
- Compaction Technologies – Honorable Mention
- Sealed Air – Winner
- HSP – Honorable Mention
- P & G – Honorable Mention
- Ecolab – Winner
- Xenex – Honorable Mention
- Orbio – Honorable Mention